Hey hey, Welcome to my blog! Enjoy your stay. Remember to comment, check out what I have to offer, and do the polls! It encourages me to make more of these for you guys, and it also lets me know that you're enjoying what you're seeing. :)

Sunday, October 9, 2016

#2 ~ I Hate School

Hey hey, it's Dov!

"What is up everybody" sorry I watch Cpt Ragetastic too much x.x

Anyways News of the past, present, and future:

PAST: Yesterday was my 12th birthday ^-^
PRESENT: I'm writing this post..

FUTURE: Tomorrow's Monday kms

I hate.. SORRY "STRONGLY DISLIKE" school ;-;

kms

"Dont tell yourself that!" -Mom

Oh yeah I found the most hilarious picture ever, if you've watched Zootopia and you know about Sonic the Hedgehog, you'll get it

So here it is
So it's Tails and Cream as Nick and Judy ;u;

so beautiful

;u;

aight laterz

-Dovodv

2 comments:

  1. wow I tried to typer Dovdov but it came out as Dovodv ;u; I'm not even gonna change that lel

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT RULES:
1. Be kind.
2. Be respectful.
3. Follow the Golden Rule.
4. Don't advertise.
5. Don't be inappropriate, this is a kid-friendly environment.
6. Give FRIENDLY feedback.
7. Help others out!
8. Don't bully.
9. Don't be shy about commenting, I don't bite!
10. Enjoy your time here!