Hey hey, Welcome to my blog! Enjoy your stay. Remember to comment, check out what I have to offer, and do the polls! It encourages me to make more of these for you guys, and it also lets me know that you're enjoying what you're seeing. :)

Sunday, October 9, 2016

#1 ~ New Beginnings

Hey hey! I'm Dov.

So um hi! I've made a bunch of blogs in the past and um yeah!

So yeah, I write about my life on a virtual blog that will never get lost or destroyed... that is, unless I end up forgetting about it. :P

So! Ummmmm yeah I'm gonna go now! If you found me through my Scratch, good for you! It's me, @dov3lyn! SOOOOO yeah bye

~Dov

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT RULES:
1. Be kind.
2. Be respectful.
3. Follow the Golden Rule.
4. Don't advertise.
5. Don't be inappropriate, this is a kid-friendly environment.
6. Give FRIENDLY feedback.
7. Help others out!
8. Don't bully.
9. Don't be shy about commenting, I don't bite!
10. Enjoy your time here!